As a result of the Coronavirus’ continued impact on our nation, we have taken actions to protect the safety of our fans, competitors, and the sport’s stakeholders. As announced, the events at Richmond Raceway scheduled for April 17-19, 2020 have been cancelled.
Ticket holders who did not submit a request form before the deadline will automatically receive a credit for the full amount paid plus an additional 20% of total amount paid to apply towards a future event. The 120% event credit can be used in a single transaction during the remainder of the 2020 season and entire 2021 season at a NASCAR-sanction event hosted at any NASCAR-owned track, subject to availability.
Please note it may take up to 60 days from the original form submission, or the deadline for fans who did not submit a form, to process outstanding credits.
Q: At what other tracks can I use the event credit?
- Auto Club Speedway (2021)
- Chicagoland Speedway (2021)
- Darlington Raceway (2020 and 2021)
- Daytona International Speedway (2020 and 2021)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway (2021)
- Kansas Speedway (2020 and 2021)
- Martinsville Speedway (2020 and 2021)
- Michigan International Speedway (2020 and 2021)
- Phoenix Raceway (2020 and 2021)
- Richmond Raceway (2020 and 2021)
- Talladega Superspeedway (2020 and 2021)
- Watkins Glen International (2020 and 2021)
Q: What do I need to do to get an event credit towards 2020 or 2021 events?
Q: I bought tickets through another source, can I still get an event credit?
Q: Can I get an event credit for my campsite as well?
Q: How do I get a refund for the rest of my race weekend travel?
Q: Does this only apply to NASCAR events?
A. No, any event sold directly by the raceway will have the same process as listed above.
Q: Is it only the NASCAR Cup Series event impacted or is it the whole weekend?
A. Richmond’s NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series race remains postponed for a future rescheduled date.
Q: I have not yet heard back from my form request. When can I expect a response?
A. Our team is reviewing all forms and personally contacting fans to ensure that requests are processed. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through this unprecedented time.